Contact: Bill Crouse 630-231-3100 ext. 111 or email@example.com
Recipe for Our Successful Golf Event
- 2 Golf Courses at St. Andrews Golf and Country Club for over 280 guests
- 5 Dashes of Unlimited Expertise for Logistics
- 1 Location with Special Ambience for an Awards Program and 2 Auctions
- Grilled Lunch, Snacks and Buffet Dinner Prepared by the Chef
- 3 Raffles and Games of Chance
- 2-3 Options for Maintaining a Cost-Effective Budget
- 3-4 Golf Vendors’ Participation in Prize Selection and Distribution
- 1 Notable Golf Celebrity
- 20-30 Well Organized, Knowledgeable and Gracious Management Staff
- 3-4 Prayers for Good Weather
- A Pinch of “Effortless” Demeanor and Premium Service
What they’re saying
In separate meetings, toss great ideas from the St. Andrews’ General Manager over a period of several months. Mix all ingredients the day of event to produce a “one of a kind” and magnificent event.B. Axler, T. Dabney
St. Andrews Golf Club and all their associates have done a great job for all our outings. The General Manager and his staff are very caring and they always make sure each one of our guests have a wonderful experience.
I would only use St. Andrews because our association is guaranteed a perfect experience when we have our outings. Their food service is always top notch, too.A. Staidl
St. Andrews Golf & Country Club has hosted our annual golf outing for over 16 years. The challenging 36 holes are always in excellent condition for play from tee to green.
The entire St. Andrews staff is available for immediate service from preplanning to event finale. Staff creativity and experience has helped make each event fun for our 300+ attendees and successful for our club’s fund raising efforts.
The meals have more than satisfied, whether the food is served as a sit down plated dinner or buffet style. When it comes to planning the next years event, only one facility comes to mind, St. Andrews Golf & Country Club!T. Abplanalp