Online Tee Time Booking Policies
CURRENT GUIDELINES (8-30-21)
- Green Fees: pre-paid online
- Riding Carts: rented & paid for at the course. For cart rates, click here.
– Single & double rider carts are available, weather/conditions permitting.
– Please note: carts are no longer allowed in the parking lot nor at the Practice Center.
- A mask must be worn to enter the clubhouse or Practice Center building,
regardless of vaccination status. Masks may ONLY be removed while sitting in
J.J.’s Bar & Grill, drinking and/or eating.
*Please remember: food & beverage not purchased here and coolers are never permitted.
TO BOOK: You will need a valid credit card to reserve your tee time. All green fees will be pre-paid online.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations or changes must be made 24 HOURS BEFORE THE TEE TIME in order to receive a refund.
– If you wish to CANCEL your tee time or reduce the number of players, please login to your customer profile/account & complete the cancellation process. For step-by-step directions, please click here.– If you are unable to cancel your t-time through your online account, please call Golf Support 844-800-4653.
– If the change or cancellation is not made within this time frame, the credit card holder will be responsible for all applicable charges and NO refund will be issued.
RAIN CHECKS: If it is raining at your tee time, a raincheck will be issued. If you are caught on the course during a rain storm, a pro-rated raincheck will be provided.
I Understand and Agree to the Above Policies by booking a tee time online:
For golf rates and/or to book your tee time at St. Andrews Golf and Country Club, please use the booking engine below and enter your desired date. Or, click here to access booking engine in new tab.