Online Tee Time Booking Policies
CURRENT GUIDELINES (8-30-21)
- Green Fees: pre-paid online
- Riding Carts: rented & paid for at the course. For cart rates, click here.
– Single & double rider carts are available, weather/conditions permitting.
– Please note: carts are no longer allowed in the parking lot nor at the Practice Center.
- A mask must be worn to enter the clubhouse or Practice Center building,
regardless of vaccination status. Masks may ONLY be removed while sitting in
J.J.’s Bar & Grill, drinking and/or eating.
*Please remember: food & beverage not purchased here and coolers are never permitted.
TO BOOK: You will need a valid credit card to reserve your tee time. All green fees will be pre-paid online.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All cancellations or changes must be made 24 HOURS BEFORE THE TEE TIME in order to receive a refund.
– If you wish to CANCEL your tee time or reduce the number of players, please login to your customer profile/account & complete the cancellation process. For step-by-step directions, please click here.– If you are unable to cancel your t-time through your online account, please call Golf Support 844-800-4653.
– If the change or cancellation is not made within this time frame, the credit card holder will be responsible for all applicable charges and NO refund will be issued.
RAIN CHECKS: If it is raining at your tee time, a raincheck will be issued. If you are caught on the course during a rain storm, a pro-rated raincheck will be provided.
I Understand and Agree to the Above Policies by booking a tee time online:
For golf rates and/or to book your tee time at St. Andrews Golf and Country Club, please click here.