Online Tee Time Booking Policies
May 24, 2020 UPDATE:
The Governor’s new relaxed guidelines will take effect on May 29th.
1. 4-somes will be allowed with 10 minute t-time spacing. Green fees will continue to be pre-paid online.
2. Only single rider carts will be permitted (unless you live in the same household) & may be rented by any golfer 18 or older.
* Carts will be rented & paid for at the course.
* weekday single rider cart = $20
* weekend single rider cart = $23
* Please note: carts will not be allowed in the parking lot.
Read the full list of current restrictions/guidelines here
PRACTICE CENTER: open with 50% capacity
BATHROOMS: 1 port-a-potty on the north side of the clubhouse & the Half-Way-House bathrooms are open. On-course bathroom will open on 5/29.
PULLCARTS: no rentals, you may bring your own
SOCIAL DISTANCING: required at all times
- You will need a valid credit card to reserve your tee time. All green fees will be pre-paid online.
- All cancellations must be made 24 HOURS BEFORE THE TEE TIME.
– If you wish to cancel your tee time, please login to your customer profile/account & complete the cancellation process.
– If you are unable to cancel your t-time through your online account, please call Golf Support 844-800-4653.
– You are responsible for the tee time if you do not cancel, whether you play or not.
- If you are caught on the course during a rain storm, a pro-rated raincheck will be provided.
At least 24 hours notice must be given to cancel or make changes to a tee time.
– You may do this by logging in to your online profile/account & completing the cancellation process. If you are unable to cancel through your online account, please call Golf Support 844-800-4653.
– If the change or cancellation is not made within this time frame, the credit card holder is responsible for all applicable charges and will be automatically billed a “No Show Fee” for all players booked under the reservation.
I Understand and Agree to the Above Policies by Clicking Below: