Online Tee Time Booking Policies
CURRENT GUIDELINES (11-20-20):
1. 4-somes are permitted. Green fees will continue to be pre-paid online.
2. Single & double rider carts are available, weather permitting. Masks must be worn while in the cart, unless you live in the same household.
* Carts will be paid for at the course.
* shared cart = $12.50 per person
* single rider cart = $17.50
* Please note: carts are no longer allowed in the parking lot nor at the Practice Center.
PRACTICE CENTER: open with social distancing
SPECTATORS & 5-SOMES: currently not permitted
CLUBHOUSE: open for bathroom use ONLY YOU MUST WEAR A MASK TO ENTER THE CLUBHOUSE FOR ANY REASON. If you do not have a mask or do not want to wear a mask, a port-a-potty is available.
PULLCARTS: available to rent
SOCIAL DISTANCING: required at all times
*Please remember: food & beverage not purchased here and coolers are never permitted.
- You will need a valid credit card to reserve your tee time. All green fees will be pre-paid online.
- All cancellations must be made 24 HOURS BEFORE THE TEE TIME in order to receive a refund.
– If you wish to cancel your tee time, please login to your customer profile/account & complete the cancellation process.
– If you are unable to cancel your t-time through your online account, please call Golf Support 844-800-4653.
– You are responsible for the tee time if you do not cancel, whether you play or not.
- If you are caught on the course during a rain storm, a pro-rated raincheck will be provided.
At least 24 hours notice must be given to cancel(and receive a refund) or make changes to a tee time.
– You may do this by logging in to your online profile/account & completing the cancellation process. If you are unable to cancel through your online account, please call Golf Support 844-800-4653.
– If the change or cancellation is not made within this time frame, the credit card holder is responsible for all applicable charges and will be automatically billed a “No Show Fee” for all players booked under the reservation.
I Understand and Agree to the Above Policies by Clicking Below: